The AVChat forums moved to discuss.avchat.net

Photo

HDFVR Video Recorder for phpFox, our New Module for phpFox

hdfvr phpfox video profile record video profile phpfox record video profile video profiles flash video recorder

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 radu.patron

radu.patron

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:53 PM

Today I am proud to announce a new phpFox module I have been working on for the past weeks: HDFVR Video Recorder Module for phpFox.

Video Recorder Module Features:
* Users can record a video profile directly on your website
* Users can record videos and post them on their wall
* The video profile is also posted to the member’s wall and other members can comment on it and like it
* Users can watch other users video profiles directly on the website
* phpFox admins can control the Video Recorder settings directly from the phpFox admin area
* phpFox admins can control the features available for each users group
* Seamless members database integration
* Installs as any other phpFox module

We’ve also updated the documentation to reflect the new improvements.

For the entire list of new features and changes check out the blog post.
Let me know what you think in the comment box.

#2 davidfrost

davidfrost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

* phpFox admins can control the Video Recorder settings directly from the phpFox admin area

I personally think that the one above is the highlight of this module. Good job here!

#3 socialnetworker

socialnetworker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:00 AM

I am very interested in this product, but I need some help in understanding some things.

Can users record a video and post it in other places besides their own feed?

For example, can they record message and place it on the feed for a Page or for a Group?

How expensive might this become?

If I have (for example) 100 users and each user posts 10 videos each day on different pages, then will that cost a lot of money for

bandwidth and for storage?

Last question: Will your company customize this product for me so that I can put it in other places on mysite?

I have a Review Module where members can create Reviews of Restaurants, Hotels and other organizations which have Pages in my phpfox site.

I need to be able to let my members record a video review using your product, and I need the video Review to be able to be displayed on the

relevant Page for the Business being reviewed.

Can your company configure your product to be displayed on Pages?

One more last question:  I am thinking I want to buy AVChat product also.  Can your company install both products on the same video server?

If I use the "vault" company to host my videos, can I use the same account for both products?

Thank you for any replies to my questions.

Please reply soon, as I must spend the money in the budget quickly, before it is used up for other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users